Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, comfort and give strength to my daughter who is embarking on long breast cancer journey. She has a beautiful little boy and she’s quite young. Please give me the strength as her mother to help her through this challenging time and be present with your Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
13
Views
253
I am unsure what to do at this point. Every single year my wife talks about her anniversary with her ex-boyfriend. It is absolutely unacceptable. She is constantly cursing at me and pushing me away when I am nice to her, she is usurping authority over me and when I’m doing the right thing, she...
Replies
10
Views
44
Good day i need prayer for my daughter she is in a abusive relationship,her husband is a gangster and now her life is in danger from other gangsters they want to kill her and her baby
Replies
13
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom