prayer for getting a job and speedy ###

Thogthog

Disciple of Prayer
prayer for getting a job and speedy recovery of my right hand wrist pain
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you

— Weymouth Bible

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May our God uplift you and strengthen you. May He draw you nearer to Him. May He provide and bless you with every aspect needed in your life including suitable employment, in Jesus precious name.
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Bless me to successfully fulfill my God-given purpose in Christ Jesus. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, and keep me safe from all sickness, accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, demonic activity, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and all those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen. So be it!


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and I am from ### India. I don’t have a regular source of income job to meet my family and living requirements. Please pray for me to get regular income job to support my family.
Replies
8
Views
112
Hii, Iam writing this prayer request for me to get a blessed job in UAE as iam here on a visit visa. My visiting Visa validity is 2 months and same will expire on ###. Please remember me in your valuable prayers to get a good paid office job before expiring my Visa. Thanking you
Replies
11
Views
194
First I want to thank you for this day and who you are in my life I am ### yrs old got sick and got evicted after ###yrs living there have a emotional support dog in need of emergency housing having a hard time getting another one
Replies
9
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom