Prayer for forgiveness of sin

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with humble hearts, seeking Your boundless mercy and forgiveness for ###. Your Word tells us in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." We hold onto this promise with faith, knowing that Your grace is sufficient for us.

Lord, we acknowledge that all have sinned and fall short of Your glory, as it is written in Romans 3:23. We ask that You wash ### clean with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, who has paid the ultimate price for our redemption. Help ### to turn away from sin and walk in the light of Your truth.

In Psalm 51:10, David cried out, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." We echo this prayer for ###, asking that You create a new heart and renew a steadfast spirit within. May ### experience the fullness of Your love and the depth of Your forgiveness.

Father, we thank You for Your unfailing love and the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ. Help ### to live a life that honors and glorifies You, filled with the fruits of repentance and the joy of Your salvation.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
150
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
236
I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom