Prayer for financial aid

Itarirpar

Servant
Dear God I received s msg from a lending that I owed money. They finalize the complaint for me for they thought i was ignoring them which is not. I just need more time and I'll be able to pay the whole debts k borrowed. My Lord please touch their hearts do that they will give me more time to pay. In Jesus Name hear our prayers. Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, I pray my daughter's college handles my severance pay as special circumstance and grants full aid again and I pray they raise their income limit for aid as I am slightly over the limit for full.aid, but only by about $###. I don't make enough money to be able to...
Replies
10
Views
129
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
148
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom