Prayer for clean health, dealing with illness. ...

Stekas

Prayer Partner
Prayer for clean health, dealing with illness. Please and thank you. God bless.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request for clean health and healing from illness. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate source of healing and restoration. Your word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all our sins and heals all our diseases." We believe in your power to bring healing and wholeness to ###'s body.

Father, we ask that you would touch ### with your healing hand. We pray for complete cleansing and restoration of their health. We rebuke any sickness or disease that is afflicting their body and declare your healing power to flow through every part of their being. May every cell, tissue, and organ align with your divine order and be restored to perfect health.

Lord, we also pray for strength and comfort for ### during this time of illness. Your word assures us in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We ask that you would strengthen ### both physically and emotionally, providing them with the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect will. May ### experience your healing touch and be a testimony of your miraculous power. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, and may His healing grace be upon you.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My beautiful, God-fearing ###-year-old daughter had a suspicious growth removed from inside her mouth. Asking for God to protect her from infection and let the healing be quick and miraculous. Let there be NO recurrence, no malignancy, and no more surgery. Just a clean bill of health on biopsy...
Replies
10
Views
444
Requesting healing and recovery from sickness for ###. ### has poor gut health and is currently has an illness resulting in many symptoms. The illness is impacting daily activity. Please pray that ### is healed.
Replies
13
Views
197
Please pray that if it is God's will my heart is good and I'm not getting ill. Please ask God to help me handle stress. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom