Prayer for a Christian Staff House...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Please pray God's will is done here in our staff house. We are a group of men seeking to know God and do His will through this pilgrimage called life. Please pray we are delivered from hinderances and distractions so we can enjoy unbroken fellowship with the Father joined to Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit. Please pray the devil has no ground in our house and even less in our lives. Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
Lord I'm In Total Agreement With This Prayer.....in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord Jesus,

I pray for infusion of the Holy Spirit upon the men in this staff house. May you give them a double portion of your Spirit as they seek You and your will. Lord, please give them protection from anything that would come against them. Please let this staff house be a place of peace, love, compassion, and growth. Please put your seal over this house and make it a place of refuge from the strife of the world. Equip these men to serve you all the days of their lives. Please bless each one, O Lord. In the lovely and holy name of Jesus, the Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I obtained new jobs in ### and we are moving away from ###, specifically, ###. Houses are sitting here for quite some time and we already found a new house in ###. We have been sitting for three weeks without an offer. We are asking for prayers that God bless us with a timely sell of...
Replies
9
Views
175
I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
150
Please say a prayer for ### family had a house fire. ### adult autistic son home alone when fire happened. All are shook up. Thank you in advance for your prayers!
Replies
12
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom