Pray For The Faithful Prayer Warriors

The Encourager

The Encourager
Pray For All The Faithful: God I ask in Jesus' name bless and protect those who come to this site faithfully with a heart to pray for others for the glory of God. God bless them with the desires of their hearts that is the will of God for their lives according to Your perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Protect them and keep them safe from all lies, hurt, harm, evil, and the plans of the enemy of their soul. Let no weapon formed against them ever prosper. What the enemy has meant for evil in their lives, turn it around and make it for their good. God fight against all those who fight against them because of their love for You, and their faithfulness to You. Say to their souls, I am your salvation. I will give you victory. God forever honor this prayer over all their lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Isaiah 65:24: “It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.”
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer let us pray together pink color.jpg
    quote prayer let us pray together pink color.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I ask You in Jesus' name please send more faithful prayer warriors to this site. God answer every prayer posted on this site according to Your perfect love, will, and timing for all those involved. Bless Your Children Lord Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
313
Father I thank You for each and every person who prays here, for those who do not post requests but pray for the needs (would name but they would be redacted :), requests posted, for those who have vital crucial needs that are close to their hearts, for those who pray for daily needs that may...
Replies
12
Views
74
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom