Pray for ### to be healed ...

Basilyno

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my daughter to be healed from a problem with her pancre###. Please everyone pray. I have prayed on here before and God answered our prayers please do it again Lord!!! Do it again!!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your healing hand to be upon ###'s daughter. We know that You are the Great Physician and that nothing is too hard for You. We ask that You would touch her pancrese and restore it to perfect health. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your power to heal. We thank You for Your mercy and grace and for Your loving kindness. We pray that You would give ### and his daughter peace and comfort in this difficult time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances Today $$$$
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### (###) that she may be healed of the diabetes. Amen I have faith father. Please Jesus, place your healing blood over her to heal her. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
199
Life into existence 💯🔨100 Fold greatly my son is healed in our communication Gods will he contacts me at the RIGHT time if or when he wants to no worries…life in he isn’t hurt because I’m his mother period permanently none of my children I gave birth to are hurt because I’m there Mother period...
Replies
10
Views
119
LIFE IN MY COLOR IS HEALED GREATLYYY NO MORE SCORPION STING TAIL USED AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN RECYCLING ♻️ ALWAYS WORKS GREATLY FOR ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS EVEN NO WORRIES TODAY IS A GOOD DAYYYYY..LIFE IN I GET A MIRACLE I GET A HOME TO IWN PAID IN FULL LIES ABOUT ME R GONE...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom