Smileylady

Prayer Partner
Jesus, You are a great doctor, a great counselor and a mercy God. Health my back Lord. Heal my mother ### and speak to my dad ### your love and peace. Give my dad, ###, a vision of love and peace.
Give me wisdom to live in good faith and do as your leading to help my family. Please bring all my brothers and sisters and in laws in harmony and back to church. This is not human works. Only God has a final word on our family. In Jesus I trust.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
115
Life in back pain gone greatly im not a push over anymore ..I figure out what my favorite song of Mana is Iam done crying but I should have my memory to hear my Corazon song raining in my heart ❤️ it’s my favorite song of THERES it’s missing get back Jelly hatersszz and the monitoring spirits be...
Replies
9
Views
116
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom