Pray for me things are not going ...

Ralrekan

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me things are not going on well in my life if I order things for the shop to sell people don't buy, I try to keep animals some dies and some people steals where I'm going to stand help me with prayers I beg.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Colossians 4:2). Deepen my understanding, and give me a greater knowledge of what You are doing in my life. I choose to hold unswervingly to the hope that I profess (Hebrews 10:23). Stretch my faith in the midst of the wait, just as You did with Your disciples when encountering a storm at sea (Matthew 8:23-27
 
Pray for me things are not going on well in my life if I order things for the shop to sell people don't buy, I try to keep animals some dies and some people steals where I'm going to stand help me with prayers I beg.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to comfort your heart and guide your steps in the days ahead. God's best to you, friend -- hang in there okay?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God shows me things I need to let go of and why.
Replies
5
Views
230
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
191
I recently posted this: "Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in...
Replies
11
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom