Pray for ### so that ### pass ...

Pray for me so that ### pass my exams in Jesus name. Amen
Praise the lord, You will surely pass in your exams, God will surely help you, don't be afraid God will bless you with wisdom and knowledge. God has a bright future for you, be of good cheer. God bless you abundantly as per Zechariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### student of ### ### ### doing graduation in English language and literature honours. I gave my semester exams and I fear that I am going to fail this. I tried to study differently but didn't went as expected. Please pray for me Jesus I trust you please help me. I promise that I...
Replies
8
Views
318
Hi my name is ### i am a nursing student these days feels like heavy and depressed i am in a stage where i almost wanted to kill myself due to the depression because i failed my ### nursing exams i feel like its the end of the world where i wanted to kill myself all i want is someone who can...
Replies
14
Views
173
Please consider my ### year old son to pass the driver's exam tomorrow ###. Sadly he has twice failed the exam. Please pray for him to be granted by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to pass the exam tomorrow. He urgently needs the driver's license for his job. Thank you and the grace of our...
Replies
13
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom