Pray for ### and ### family ###...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your protection and deliverance from witchcraft attacks by our neighbours. Lord, we know that You are our refuge and our strength, and that You are the one who will protect us from all evil. We ask that You would surround us and our family with Your divine protection, and that You would keep us safe from all forms of witchcraft and its effects. We also ask that You would give us the wisdom and discernment to recognize and resist any attacks from the enemy. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love, and we trust in You to keep us safe. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For Your Life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please pray for my family. Everything is going wrong. My dad had a heart attack, my mom's health isn't good my dog is super sick after spending ### dollars at the vet she isn't any better. I haven't been able to work in ### weeks. Our refrigerator went out, its just one thing after...
Replies
12
Views
205
Peace, brothers. I would like to ask for prayers for my home, for myself, and for my ###, who is facing spiritual attacks from Satan. We know that God is the only one who can defeat the devil, and that is why I ask you to pray for my family and my home. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
113
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom