Oikikles

Prayer Partner
Little ###, my grand son whose pics I have also attached has been sick for the last 6 weeks or so. He has developed a swollen tummy and swollen legs. Please help us to pray for his recovery. We have been asked by doctor to return for his review next week Tuesday. O lord help him I pray. We have been to the doctor's for the last 3 weeks without real success.

Than you - ### ###

###
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210121_174522.jpg
    IMG_20210121_174522.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect this child. Amen
 
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect this child. Amen
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friends' daughter, she has had seizures most of her life and they were pretty bad ones but they were finally tapering off. She just texted me, her seizures are back & bad so they are on their way to ### by ambulance. I am so worried. They need as many prayers as they can get...
Replies
8
Views
596
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
233
Some form of infection in her mouth has caused her extreme pain , swelling in gums and loss of appetite. We have consulted her doctor and they said it will resolve on its own. Please pray for quick healing and recovery for our daughter. We believe Jesus has already healed her . Thank you for...
Replies
16
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,769
Messages
16,803,425
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom