Pray for clarification that ### will return

Thanking all of you that prayed for me. I can feel your prayers. Keep it up because this is a big spiritual battle in this family. TYJ? Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i pray for clarification and understanding and that we do get connected in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
367
Father I pray for clarification, wisdom, love, I also pray for financial stewardship. Dear ABBA you know all I pray for a contract with music, and photography. Thank you in JESUS name amen.
Replies
11
Views
359
Father, I pray for clarification for the class and help on the project. Also, touch the blue kitten. JESUS, please also provide a way to make income. Amen, amen. Also praying for the reader. Amen, please help us all.
Replies
11
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom