Praise the Lord, please pray for my ###, ###, and ### for healing, protection, and God's guidance. From ### for repentance and deliverance from alcohol addiction.
🙏🙏🙏 in the name of Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
136
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
97
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom