Praise the Lord, for this day no ...

Oglonian

Faithful Servant
Praise the Lord, for this day no matter what happens He loves us and will never leave us or forsake us. ### is getting test for sleep apnea, her memory, nerves, she hit her head. We know one who heals and restores. Love and showers of blessings saturate each of your family and home. ❤️
 
My friend, I'm praying for ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all sleep apnea, memory issues and all other maladies. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Praise the Lord, for this day no matter what happens He loves us and will never leave us or forsake us. ### is getting test for sleep apnea, her memory, nerves, she hit her head. We know one who heals and restores. Love and showers of blessings saturate each of your family and home. ❤️
Jesus please let ###'s test and medical help be accurate and provide a total cure for her. Let good health and health habits give her relief and hope to totally heal her. Let her brain fully recover and the love sent out by she and hers be given back and multiplied.
 
Jesus please let ###'s test and medical help be accurate and provide a total cure for her. Let good health and health habits give her relief and hope to totally heal her. Let her brain fully recover and the love sent out by she and hers be given back and multiplied.
Amen ❤️ Amen
 
My friend, I'm praying for ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all sleep apnea, memory issues and all other maladies. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen ❤️ Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
135
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
226
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom