Seventh254

Prayer Warrior
Thank you everyone for all your prayers. My son ### is ok. His test results came back as an error and the doctor said my Son is good. The doctor seemed shocked himself and he called the lab to double check the results to make sure it was an error. When the doctor first entered the room he said the lab results showed something like possible bacteria so the doctor leaves the room to call the lab and I started praying 20 min later the doctor comes in and says it was just an error. Thank you so much. God Bless all of you. I appreciate it.
 
Praise God! I prayed for your family, for continued faithfulness and God's blessings.
In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Please Use Me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thankyou lord. I've been studying for my driving theory test and scored high on the mock test. I can do all things through christ who strengthens me. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
99
Please pray for my daughter to find work. She's getting discouraged. Please thank the Lord with me for answering my other prayer request about my neck biopsy. No malignant cells were found. I have not met with my doctor to go over the results but I did see the pathology report in my chart. I'm...
Replies
12
Views
245
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,911
Messages
16,781,887
Members
648,462
Latest member
Lyritardor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom