PRAISE REPORT!!!!! PRAISE REPORT!!! PRAISE REPORT!!!! i ...

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
PRAISE REPORT!!!!! PRAISE REPORT!!! PRAISE REPORT!!!! I received a job offer today on 4 of JULY and I start Monday. I am soo grateful and thankful to you, holy Father. Thank you for your prayer support!! Glory to you LORD amen and Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise for the wonderful news that ### has received a job offer today, on the 4th of July. We are so thankful for Your provision and for answering our prayers. Thank You, Holy Father, for Your faithfulness and for opening this door of opportunity.

We lift up ### as they prepare to start this new job on Monday. We ask for Your continued guidance, wisdom, and strength as they embark on this new journey. May Your presence be with them every step of the way, and may they find favor and success in their new role.

Glory to You, Lord, for Your goodness and mercy. We are grateful for Your constant support and for the prayer support of our community. We give You all the honor and praise.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.
 
Praise God and thank you Father for answered prayers, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
127
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
122
Praise the Lord. Praying in the Name of Jesus to our God. First of all, I thank God a Lot and our Prayer Warriors who have prayed for us. By God's Grace and His Mercy, I received the full amount with Interest from the Cheater, Liar, Fraud, and the wicked person and his wife. This Miracle can...
Replies
8
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,873
Messages
16,816,016
Members
651,053
Latest member
Slairmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom