Plz pray for my Mom and Dad, ###

Plz pray for my ### and ###, ### and his wife are creating lots of problem in family regarding property. In old age also they are in pain. Both of them are in Government job still always torture them mentally and emotionally. Her wife is here to snatch the last penny. Even after all that my ### are not taking any action. Ppz pray Lord open eyes of my ### and teach Lesson to his ### and wife
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I kindly ask for a prayer for my Mom and my Dad.My Mom had a multiple thyroid nodules and we are waiting for biopsy result.Please help me that it will be benign and can be cured with medication.For my Dad I pray that he will be cancer free he will due to have his CT scan this month. I am scared...
Replies
11
Views
225
A Prayer for My Parents and Family Dear God, Please bless my parents, ### and ###, with good health, strength, peace, and a long life. My mother, ###, has been living with ### for the past ### years, and my father, ###, suffers from ###. Dear God, please have mercy on them, ease their pain...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom