Pls pray for a miracle

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and a miraculous touch in their life. Your Word says in Matthew 19:26, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." We stand on this promise and believe that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

Lord, we pray that You would show Your mighty power and bring about a miracle in ###'s situation. Let Your will be done and Your name be glorified. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
132
Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
136
Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom