PatrickG
Prayer Warrior
Please urgently uphold me to get a job asap and facing financial difficulties and mounting bills to settle and facing bank legal notice for payment up $###-### USD etc.
I have been laid off since last Sept. ### and at ###yrs it's very hard to get a job similar or even match the salary or even lesser.
I'm very depressed as this situation is going far beyond my resources and facing sleepless nights.
Friends who have promised to help have back out in the hour of my need and really need a breakthrough in financial needs and a job soon. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I have been laid off since last Sept. ### and at ###yrs it's very hard to get a job similar or even match the salary or even lesser.
I'm very depressed as this situation is going far beyond my resources and facing sleepless nights.
Friends who have promised to help have back out in the hour of my need and really need a breakthrough in financial needs and a job soon. In Jesus Name. Amen.
