Please say prays for ### and ###. ### is struggling.

laviaallen

Disciple of Prayer
Please say prays for me and my children. I am struggling so much. I am a single mother of two with no parents, grandparents, or siblings. No one to go to for help. It is just me and my two children. I am alone, trying to concur what life gives me. My children are my world. I did come from an abusive home, mentally, physically, and sexually, with a mother who abandon me. I have overcome those obstacles and made sure my children never experienced any of those unpleasantries. I don't have the funding to provide everything they need. My daughter is trying to go to college and I can't even afford to have her live in a dorm. I am short on my bills every month by $###.## - $###.##. I am constantly borrowing money to pay rent which I end up with fees to pay back because of it. I borrowed my health money to keep my family going and now I can no longer receive treatment on my two herniated disc in my lower back. I am one person, alone with no family trying to survive. I do my best to not let it bring me down and figure out and manipulate my funds to make it work and provide the best I can for them. I do a lot of self-sacrifice so they do not go without on major things. I care tremendously for others and their well-being and I am not one to ask for it in return, but some help would be greatly appreciated. My kids' future is what I care most for and I have been doing everything I can to help them, but it is starting to get too much to handle. Please guide me, and help, and send positive energy my way. I need prayers for financial freedom, please!!!
 
I wish you were here in ### my sister we would love to help you. Praying the blood of Jesus will comfort you at this time and watch over you and your children. You are all loved. I pray for your protection that no hurt harm or danger shall come nigh you. I pray wherever you are that God will bless you with extended family to assist you during times of need. Prayers up for my sister...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Lord, if this precious family is not planted/connected to Your church/house, may they do so as we ask this in Your mighty name, Jesus, amen.

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. -James 5

[SIZE=10.8px]23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.8px]25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.[/SIZE]-Hebrews 10

[SIZE=10.8px]13 [/SIZE]Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
-Psalm 92:13
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our family needs too sell our home please say prayers for us . We want too live comfortably and happy & would appreciate all the prayers we could get . Will also pray for everyone too
Replies
10
Views
340
Dear God First and foremost I appreciate everything you do for me and my children I am sure there are ways you are upholding us I can't even see. I come to you to ask for help with my mental and physical health.My burdens are drowning me I cry everyday my ex-husband has never done right by me...
Replies
11
Views
200
Getting tempted and not liking it have slipped a few times more then I would like too, I really need your prayers please, I am living in wrong country I know this and have known for years and something like witchcraft or curses seems to stop me from wanting to move forward, I never had any role...
Replies
13
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom