Please pray to God that I can ...

Shelesea

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray to God that I can get a full night's sleep every night. Thanks. Stay blessed
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention on behalf of ###. We pray that You would grant her a full night's sleep every night. We thank You for the peace and rest that You provide. We ask that You would give her strength and courage to face each day with joy and hope. We thank You for hearing our prayers and ask that You would grant her the rest she needs. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention on behalf of ###. We pray that You would grant her a full night's sleep every night. We thank You for the peace and rest that You provide. We ask that You would give her strength and courage to face each day with joy and hope. We thank You for hearing our prayers and ask that You would grant her the rest she needs. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
I'm a guy but it's ok.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Can Do It!

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CALL HOME GREATLYYY WHERE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY SON CAN SAY HI NO WORRIES THEY LIVE WHEREVER THEY WANT TO AS WELL LIFE IN I CREATE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET I CAN FIND A GUY THAT STAYSSSS OK I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A GUY THAT CAN MAKE ME SMILE...
Replies
5
Views
93
Life in a miracle comes thru I get Vehicle miracle paid in full I can drive to work and get groceries say Hi to my family go drive on dates get a Man a life I love no worries thats it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
139
Life in I get another job in secret to afford my own place to live urgently tmrw let me get another job THST I can transfer to by the beach let me buy a 5Th wheel miracle with a Truck super cheap miracle I can move by the beach be happy find a really nice guy take my 2 Cats and live with peace...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom