Please, pray the Lord opens a door ...

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
Please, pray the Lord opens a door for me. My job is so stressful!! I need a new job soon. They gave me a ### cts raise after working for them for almost ### years!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN A NEW DOOR OPENS FOR ME TO MOVE SOMEWHERE I CAN BE HAPPY I CHANGE MY NAME GREATLY SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN HAVE A LIFE SINCE I WAKE UP STILL IM NEEDING A NEW ENVIRONMENT NOW GREATLY WITH A HUSBAND THAT LOVES ME GREATLYYY THAT FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE I GO GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL...
Replies
7
Views
124
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please continue to pray for me as I walk through this difficult season. I will continue asking for prayer until I have made it through to the other side. Please pray that God grants me favor with my current managers and that they would be gracious toward me. Please pray that my immediate...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom