Please pray that I find a good new position at ###.

Please pray that I find a good new position at work very soon; for the legal case in which I am representing myself and have an upcoming due date; for some other paperwork which is overdue; and that God guides me in all the decisions that I must make and that I seek God's guidance always before I make decisions.

Thank you for praying.
 
Lord Jesus, please grant this prayer request. Let it be so. Amen
 
Lord we pray for a good outcome for each of these needs, we pray in Jesus name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
222
Please pray for the protection of my job, and that I can move to a new position soon. Thank you for the new leadership that is being reasonable since they came. Pray for protection from 2 or 3 people that have conspired to cause me problems. Thank you for praying.
Replies
15
Views
163
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,730
Messages
16,814,370
Members
650,979
Latest member
Naliarianard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom