Please pray for the health of my ###

Dear Lord Jesus,

We come to you today in prayer on behalf of ###, asking for your healing touch on their liver. We know that you are the Great Physician and that you have the power to heal any ailment. We pray that you would restore ###'s liver to perfect health and that they would experience your peace and joy as they go through this difficult time.

We ask for your protection and guidance over ###'s life and that you would provide them with the strength and courage to face whatever comes their way. We thank you for your love and faithfulness and ask that you would continue to bless them in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Word of God says I am the lord who heals you
God remember this person have mercy on him and Heal his liver completely let every problem go out of his body right now I proclaim complete healing to him and use him for your glory in Jesus name Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
11
Views
152
My name is ### I have a son which is ### and half years old. I request to prayer for my son for my beloved son ### for good health and stable growth. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
167
Please pray for the return to full health of my Dachshund ###. Remove his injury and pain in his back and his tooth, and heal him 100%.
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom