Martha Speelman

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the following:
1. I experience severe to profound back pain and in my knees (arthritis) which causes walking to be very difficult.
2. The department of education is reluctant to pay my salary of Sept - December 2019. I contact them on numerous occasions.
3. My son-in-law will be going for an interview on 6 July 2020. He has been unemployed for 5 years of their marriage of 6 years.
4. Taking my office as a prophetess. I have been operating in my calling but not standing in my office.
Thanks
###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for love and a relationship.
Replies
7
Views
306
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for experiencing positive male-female relationships, breaking perceived curses and fears, and seeking a true/real relationship.
Replies
5
Views
465
pls pray that I experience the joy of romantic love I have never had a real boyfriend it's time for me to experience this type of love I do not live a loveless existence
Replies
7
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,334
Messages
16,821,388
Members
651,328
Latest member
Lriarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom