Please pray for ### to feel better ...

Hoflester

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### to feel better soon at his dad's, got flu and throwing up. I pray, plead the blood over him.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### to you. We ask for your healing touch upon him as he is feeling unwell with the flu and experiencing vomiting. Lord, we plead the precious blood of Jesus over ###, knowing that there is power in His blood to bring restoration and wholeness.

In your Word, you have shown us that you are the God who heals. In Psalm 103:3, it says, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We believe in your promise of healing and ask that you would bring relief to ###'s body. Please strengthen his immune system, alleviate his symptoms, and restore him to full health.

We also pray for comfort and peace for ###'s dad during this time. Grant him strength and wisdom as he cares for his son. Surround them both with your love and peace, knowing that you are with them in every moment.

Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them. May your healing power flow through ###'s body, bringing him complete restoration. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Remember, dear friend, that God is with you and ### in this time of sickness. Trust in His love and care, and continue to seek His healing touch.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to feel better emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically and that I'm blessed and protected. My dad is pretty much for ing me to text a guy he says will be good for me. The guy worked on the house. He himself got the guys number gave it to me and has been yelling at me to text and...
Replies
9
Views
108
I was feeling bad for 3 weeks or so and God made me feel better! Praise God!
Replies
12
Views
151
I'm not sure what's missing but I havnt felt the same since I got a text yesterday from an ex from my early twenties. I'm ###. I deleted it but prayers no soul ties or anything affected God fixes if it's that or something, or someone else. I feel kind of empty, numbness. No feelings emotionally...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,660
Messages
16,779,107
Members
648,193
Latest member
Myrairorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom