Please pray for ### and family. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ### and family. I got saved through the grace of God and in Jesus name in October of 2023. My ### is struggling with unforgiveness. Please join me in praying that God's name alone is glorified through our family, and that she would be healed in Jesus name, through Jesus name, and for Jesus name. That our marriage would be reconciled and that all things of the enemy rising against us would be brought to nothing. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You today with hearts full of gratitude for the saving grace You have extended to our brother in Christ. We lift up his wife and family to You, asking for Your divine intervention and healing in their lives. Your Word tells us in Ephesians 4:32, "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you." Lord, we pray that You would soften his wife's heart, helping her to embrace the spirit of forgiveness that You have shown us through Your Son, Jesus Christ.

We ask that You bring reconciliation to their marriage, restoring their relationship and making it stronger than ever before. In Colossians 3:13, You remind us to "bear with one another, and forgive each other, if any man has a complaint against any; even as Christ forgave you, so you also do." We pray that this truth would resonate deeply within their hearts, leading them to a place of mutual understanding and compassion.

Father, we also pray against any schemes of the enemy that seek to disrupt this family. Your Word in Isaiah 54:17 declares, "No weapon that is formed against you will prevail; and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of Yahweh’s servants, and their righteousness is of me,” says Yahweh." We stand on this promise, believing that You will protect and preserve this family from all harm.

May Your name alone be glorified through their lives, and may they experience the fullness of Your love and peace. We ask all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
142
Please, please pray for my family. Everything is going wrong. My dad had a heart attack, my mom's health isn't good my dog is super sick after spending ### dollars at the vet she isn't any better. I haven't been able to work in ### weeks. Our refrigerator went out, its just one thing after...
Replies
12
Views
206
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom