For healing for ### and abundant Grace from Above for all these prayer intentions.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please protect ,my son who is in jail , for his case to be dismissed soften the Prosecutor the judge and and all those who wish bad on my son to please give my son comfort everyday and for my son to get release today. amen
Replies
11
Views
171
I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
170
Pray for my son who has challenges of sexual abuse addictions and now cannot be intimate with the wife
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom