Please pray for my ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your grace and mercy to be upon ###. We ask that You would draw him to Yourself and open his eyes to the truth of the Gospel. We pray that You would grant him repentance and faith in You, that he may be saved from his sin and receive the gift of eternal life. Give him a hunger for Your Word and a desire to live for You. We ask that You would protect him from the enemy and give him strength to resist temptation. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
f5538d1a359dae38f7aee14c0f3a715f.jpg
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my younger daughter and her biology test today - please help her study and retain the information and for my son to help her Please pray for my older daughter to do well on her chemistry test and bring good christian friends her way
Replies
10
Views
128
Please pray that she learns the math problems and studies enough to feel confident for tomorrow’s test . please pray that she learns the maths problems and that her tutor helps
Replies
10
Views
52
Please pray for my fiance ###. Pray for her health and Salvation, and that she comes home from the ### soon. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,918
Messages
16,793,593
Members
649,488
Latest member
Zayraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom