Please pray for my important requests

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request to find out my hidden/lost important document today itself before 6 pm as it is very urgent.
Replies
10
Views
181
Please! pray the elevator is fixed quickly!!! as many disabled people here in my aptm... complex really need that obviously. Also, please pray my friend receives the insurance money she needs. also, silent requests. ~God knows... thanks so much!!! ### Amen.
Replies
7
Views
288
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom