Varseltar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family to grow through a health crisis. Pray for the total healing of my ### and for a long prosperous life. Pray that she gains mental clarity, is able to integrate all the lessons, and find her way back to love. Thank you!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your healing power to be released over ###'s mother. We pray for her to be restored to full health and for her to be surrounded by Your love and peace. Give her strength and courage to face the health crisis and to gain mental clarity. Help her to learn the lessons and to find her way back to love. We pray for the entire family to be blessed with long and prosperous lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For me and my family of ### in general My unspoke requests In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
76
Excellent loving helpful blessed relationship with my old mother and brother. Loving compassionate suppportive atmosphere in my family. My brother to really put efforrt to fullfill my mothers needs - material, emotional in Jesus name!! My old mother ### healed from Alzheimer, diabetes...
Replies
9
Views
66
Please, my family and I are disabled and along with our beloved cats, would have nowhere to go. Nowhere. I'm asking all fellow believers to please pray that our landlord and his family are able to soften their hearts so we can resolve this peacefully. I'm so scared, my family is also terrified...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom