Please pray for my family in our ###

Please pray for my family in our grief at the loss of my father, and as we make arrangements for my father's funeral service. And for all the paperwork and setting up things for my mother, etc. I don't know what I am doing but am doing the best I can. Please pray that my mind can be organized enough to do a good job in everything. Please especially pray for my mother. Thank you for praying.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your comfort and peace to surround ### and their family in this time of grief. Please give them strength and courage to face the difficult tasks of making arrangements for their father's funeral service and all the paperwork and setting up things for their mother. Help ### to have an organized mind to do a good job in everything. Please especially be with ###'s mother, Lord, and give her Your peace and comfort in her sorrow. We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please cover them with your peaceful presence and provide them with comfort as they grieve the loss of their loved one. We pray for their physical and emotional strength and your guidance to do what needs to be done in making arrangements, asking extra blessings over ###'s mother. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, we pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
 
I'm sorry for the passing of your father♡. I prayed for your mother and your prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Deuteronomy 31:8 -
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
 
May your intentions be heard according to the Most High God's perfect Will. In Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
363
There is a very evil woman who has tried to separate my mother from my father, this situation has been difficulty for years and I cannot get out of it without the will of God. I am desperate and do NOT know what to do, Please pray for my family in Jesus name that this evil may be cast out.
Replies
11
Views
223
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom