Please pray for my acute diarrhoea for last ### days.

AT HIS FEET

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my acute diarrhoea for last 2 days.

Watery stools not getting controlled with medicine.

Divine healing God the Holy Trinity and I seek thy forgiveness for my sins both known and unknown and REPENT including generational curses.
 
Lord, we pray for healing grace for ###.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my last days at work, that I would finish all my tasks. Please pray for God to be with me, bless the work of my hands and guide me in all decisions I make. Please pray for the favor of God to be upon me at work. Also I ask prayers for my marriage. In Jesus' name
Replies
11
Views
373
We are in these Last Days, please pray and for healing and miracles that need to happen for our lives. Not getting any responses from anyone in moving forward. God it's a shame how this system treats us and how they look down on us, the elder, sick and less fortunate. Have your Mercy on us all...
Replies
6
Views
51
Please pray for my job. Last days I have no clients with our small Spanish school in ###.
Replies
7
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom