Please pray for me to wait upon ...

Joycomesinthemorning

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for me to wait upon the Lord. Today I ask YOU oh God to fill me with patience and long suffering. Lord help me to give you full control of my life in every area Jesus. I want your peace in my soul every minute of every day. Lord I want nothing that this world has to give. Nothing! Lord whatever I receive in this world will be a blessing from you to bless others and point them toward your love and grace. How beautiful is your presence Lord! I want to abide in it now and forever more. In Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. May Almighty God be with you. Hebrews 11: 6. No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that he exist and he rewards those who seek him. Jesus Christ is the Lord. May His Holy name be praised. Amen
 
Please pray for me to wait upon the Lord. Today I ask YOU oh God to fill me with patience and long suffering. Lord help me to give you full control of my life in every area Jesus. I want your peace in my soul every minute of every day. Lord I want nothing that this world has to give. Nothing! Lord whatever I receive in this world will be a blessing from you to bless others and point them toward your love and grace. How beautiful is your presence Lord! I want to abide in it now and forever more. In Jesus name I pray Amen!

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
215
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom