Please Pray For Me, ###, and Our ###, That We Stay A Family And Love Eachother No Matte

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer123

Servant
Please pray that everything works out with me and my boyfriend. Please pray that we love each other no matter what, and that nobody tries to tear our relationship apart. Not even my boyfriend's sister or his ex-girlfriend. Because I know his sister doesn't like me but she acts all goody goody to my face then talks really bad behind my back. And the reason why I worry about his ex they have a kid together, a son, and me and him have a daughter. And I just want us to stay together forever. And pray that he stays faithful to me and doesn't cheat on me with any woman. And pray that he stays truthful to me and doesn't lie to me. And pray that he starts showing me more attention. Sometimes I feel like I'm the guy and he's the woman. And he never tells me he loves me. He told me the reason why is because the way his ex done him. So pray that maybe one day he will start telling me that he loves me and that he truly means it because I don't want him to tell me that he loves me and him not mean it. And pray that maybe one day he will ask me to marry him because I truly do want to marry him. I love him and our daughter truly. I don't know what I would do without the both of them. They mean everything to me, and if I lost them both I would be so depressed. Please pray that he quits putting me down and taking things out on me when something goes wrong at times. And pray that he sticks up for me when someone like his sister or anybody talks bad about me. And pray that he likes my mom and my sisters and my family and gets along with them. And pray that he starts believing in God and starts being a better person and that maybe one day we will start praying together. I want me and him to be committed to the Lord. And pray that he knows that I truly love him and want to be with him for the rest of my life. I tell him I love him almost every day. He's the first one I've had a long relationship with and the first one I've made love to. He's the only guy I want to be with, I truly do not want to be with any guy. And I want him to know that. Please pray for this you all, I really do appreciate it. Pray for this everyday for me until the great Lord does something about it. I do believe that things will work out I mean we both are still together and nothing hasn't happened yet so I thank the Lord for that. God bless you all and I hope he answers all y'all's prayers. Love you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord forgive us all sins and give us peace and help us to solve this and all problems we face. We lift it up to you in prayer. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
365
It has been about ### months since we completely cut contact because he realized he doesn’t feel the same about me anymore. There have been some challenges in both of our lives, but we rarely had any problems with each other. Long story short, I have lost everything in the last ### years. I lost...
Replies
11
Views
498
Good morning family I am a wife and a mother of 2 beautiful children, like I said before the situation between me and my husband where we both committed adultery and now I'm the only one being punished. I sleep on the couch for 70+ days, he is spiteful towards me with finances seeing that I'm...
Replies
9
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,711
Members
648,316
Latest member
Spliuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom