Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord for His wisdom, strength, assistance, and guidance for you in the days ahead. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. May He prove Himself your healer, protector and sustainer in many tangible ways. Blessings to you!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hi all, I am asking for prayers for ###: Info from his post As many of you know, over the last 3½ to 4 years, my wife, ###, has been battling a rare neurodegenerative disease called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). It has taken a tremendous toll on her body, and it has also affected me, our...
Be kind and no judgements please. I’m F###. So is going to sound really, really stupid and pathetic of me but I’ve seemed to lost all hope. In 20##, I suffered a failed situationship that left me extremely traumatized - I did horrible and sinful things to myself and I attempted suicide 3 times...
I hope you all are doing well. I am currently preparing for my CCNA certification exam, which is a major step for me in building a career in IT networking. The journey has been challenging, and I sometimes feel overwhelmed with the amount of content I need to master — from networking...