please pray for ### I have been ...

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift up ###, who is struggling with life. Your Word says in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles." Lord, we ask that You hear ###'s cry and deliver from these struggles.

Father, in the midst of these challenges, may ### find strength and comfort in Your presence. As it is written in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Uphold ### with Your righteous hand and bring peace to this troubled heart.

Lord, we also pray for wisdom and guidance. James 1:5 tells us, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." Grant ### the wisdom needed to navigate these difficult times and make decisions that align with Your will.

We thank You, Lord, for Your unfailing love and grace. As it says in Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." We trust that You are working all things for the good of ###, even when it is hard to see.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
While you haven’t shared much information, I’m sorry to hear about what you’re going through, friend. I just said a prayer asking the Lord to work in your circumstances and give you the deliverance you need. Should you need a listening ear, Focus on the Family Africa offers counseling. Contact details are available on their website. God be with you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
135
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom