Please pray for me for financial breakthrough, ...

Laskel

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me for financial breakthrough, divine directions AMEN. thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for a financial breakthrough for ###. We ask that You provide the resources and guidance needed to help ### move forward in life. We pray that You will give ### the wisdom and discernment to make wise decisions and to follow Your divine directions. We thank You for Your provision and for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You today feeling the heavy burden of financial struggle. Lord, You know my needs before I even ask, and You see the bills. Please forgive me for the times I have let fear and panic take over my mind. Grant me Your supernatural peace that passes all understanding. I...
Replies
11
Views
36
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray for our ministry. We are facing severe financial constraints, which are hindering us from sharing the Gospel effectively and supporting our ministry team. We pray for God's divine provision, open doors, and financial breakthrough so we can...
Replies
17
Views
195
Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom