Please pray for me and my wife, ###.

Fluffysaurus

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my wife, we've been trying to have children for years and adoption's not possible... we feel like Abraham and Sarah, ready to give up on something we've desperately wanted and tried for for so long... please help pray for the issues that stand in the way to be gone, so that we may finally be blessed with a child (or children!) of our own... thank you so much...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my wife and I that our relationships we have problems in our marriage God is the one who can fix this .I Not what give up. I feeling so sad.
Replies
12
Views
218
We both had H pyroli. Praying healing. Praying for financial breakthrough as well
Replies
13
Views
129
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom