Please pray for me and my family, ### had some

dellap

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me and my family. My sister had some lady put a curse on me, my house, my husband, and my children. She had her doing it to other people. The lady is a resident at a nursing home where she works and is supposed to be able to move things with her mind. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. My sister told me about her when we were speaking. I told her it was wrong because she tried to get me to have her do that to someone, and I told her it's God's place to deal with people, not mine. She even had her doing stuff to her co-worker's husband. And I think her daughter when they weren't speaking. I think something is seriously wrong with my sister that is evil, and she needs deliverance. Please pray for protection for my family and home. Thank you, I appreciate it. I have faith in the Lord, but I know she needs to be stopped; they both do.
 
Lord Jesus-
Please bring salvation to myself and my family. Please send Your angels ahead of us to bind up & cast out all evil & negativity that would attack us through any thing or anyone, be it human, demonic or circumstantial. Please protect us always from every assignment of our enemies by Your Precious Blood covering him. I thank-You Lord with everything I am. " Please forgive us of our sins. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
177
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Replies
8
Views
193
In Jesus Name, God the Almighty Fathet in Heaven, Gracious Master and Lord of Mercy, I come before this morning with thanks giving for what You have done into my live. Glory and Honor be to You. Today we start a new week. I pray for blessings and provision. As a family we have huge deficits, I...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom