Please pray for ### who has become ...

Dwaraith

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### who has become a victim of drugs. She needs many prayers. She is a mother of two young children. She has recently lost her job.
 
Heavenly Father I pray that You would bless ###'s spiritual walk, protecting and strengthening her from all addictions and all forms of evil. Father I humbly ask that Your child will overcome all challenges and all temptations. Please protect her children, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in Jesus Name to ask for Your protection and grace for ###. Please help her to overcome her addiction to drugs and to find healing and restoration. Please provide her with the strength and courage to make the right decisions and to take the necessary steps to break free from her addiction.

We also pray for her children. Please help them to cope with the situation and to find peace and comfort. Please provide them with the love and support they need during this difficult time.

We ask for Your provision and guidance for ### as she looks for a new job. Please open the right doors for her and give her the wisdom to make the right choices.

We thank You for Your mercy and grace. We ask all these things in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### who has become stubborn and not listening and not studying. Bring him back to you Lord. He is saying he is ###. He is saying we are not giving him any good thing. Please Lord have mercy on him and bring back to you. I believe that your grace is enough for him. Your...
Replies
9
Views
541
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
124
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 73:7 – “From their callous hearts comes iniquity; their evil imaginations have no limits.” Psalm 73:7 describes the inner life of the people Asaph is observing. He sees their hardened hearts and how this hardness leads them to...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom