Please pray for healing of a ### ...

Gymnaxus

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for healing of a friend with severe legs and feet pain
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I'm sorry to learn about your friend's health condition, and you're a great person to request prayers for 'em. Be assured of our prayer for your friend that the Lord will touch them with His healing hand according to His will. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
104
Pray for complete healing and quick recovery for my daughter. She is teething and it has caused her severe pain, fever , swelling and discomfort. Her sleep and appetite also has reduced . I know It is a natural process but seeing our daughter in so much discomfort is very difficult. Pray for me...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please pray for my son (###, ### years old). Digestive problems and stomach aches for several days now. So that the Lord would reveal the reason why Satan had touched him and send him full healing.
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom