Devi Prasad koirala

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for our mother ###, the mother of our sister ###, is suffering from lung cancer, but nothing is impossible in our God, so may God's powerful hand be with the whole family, including the mother. In Him Service Pastor ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
131
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
178
My mother is undergoing ###, currently in the ###. Please pray for her.
Replies
14
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom