grace020576

Faithful Servant
Please help us to have a lot of customers today. Please help my husband to be safe and have a smooth trip from each place of transport that he's going to go. Please keep him out of danger. Please help my husband and my children to be healthy. Please pray for us to have a comfortable life.
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Grace, I have read your prayer and I have prayed for God's blessing over every point of your petition. May God bless you and your family abundantly, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife. We both drink too much alcohol and I wish that we can stop what we are doing. Please help us. Please help us change and to be nice to each other. Please help me get out of bed and get to work on time today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and...
Replies
15
Views
97
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for not giving up on me and my family. I am really trying to be the best functioning alcoholic that I can be. I choose to drink alcohol every day sometimes before and almost every time after work to cope with or excuse my...
Replies
12
Views
70
Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom