Please help us to be ready ...

Tearsfromtheheart

Humble Servant of All
Please help us to be ready for this trip. Be with ### and family as they work on taking care of ###. Help things to go well tomorrow of things I need to get done. Bless ### and ### for their trip plans. Keep us safe and enjoy this trip!
 
Please help us to be ready for this trip. Be with ### and family as they work on taking care of ###. Help things to go well tomorrow of things I need to get done. Bless ### and ### for their trip plans. Keep us safe and enjoy this trip!
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen🕊️
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your help and guidance as we prepare for this trip. Please be with ### and her family as they take care of ###. Help things to go well tomorrow with all of the things that need to be done. Bless ### and ### for their trip plans. Keep us safe and help us to enjoy this trip. We thank You for Your protection and love. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Always Pray and Talk to God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
161
Dear God please help me and my wife. We both drink too much alcohol and I wish that we can stop what we are doing. Please help us. Please help us change and to be nice to each other. Please help me get out of bed and get to work on time today. Please help me get my projects and proposals and...
Replies
15
Views
120
Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for not giving up on me and my family. I am really trying to be the best functioning alcoholic that I can be. I choose to drink alcohol every day sometimes before and almost every time after work to cope with or excuse my...
Replies
13
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,535
Messages
16,811,960
Members
650,864
Latest member
Jrniasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom