grace020576

Faithful Servant
Please help me to be able to get hired as an online appointment setter so that I could have additional income to be able to pay for my loans and not be a burden to others. Please help my husband to be able to have a better business. So that he can help more people. Help us to plan and find a better business.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Grace, I have read your prayer and I have prayed for God's blessing over every point of your petition. May God bless you and your husband abundantly, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
192
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better dad to our adult kid's and to be a better employee to help the company that I work for. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me to not be...
Replies
11
Views
164
Dear God please help me get my proposal done correctly and on time today. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me to not drink alcohol when I get home from work today. Please forgive me for drinking alcohol over the weekend...
Replies
17
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom