Please help me pray to excel in my career and in my ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help me pray to excel in my career and in my life. Where am I supposed to go or what should I do to excel? I want my parents and my children to be proud of me. I want to stay in the company until my retirement. I want to be happy where I am. And I want to be always challenged, renewed and learning.
I hope that this will be my last client, my last company. Please Lord be with me always. I know that because of your grace and favor I have a job, a good job and position. I want to be worth it by your grace. Please help me. Help me excel in all what I do. For your honor and glory Father God. Let me hear your words always, in my heart and in my mind.
Thankyou Lord for all the blessings, for your grace and favor and for your continuous provision. Thank you so much Lord
I know Lord, you want me to share my blessings. Help me to do it. Help me to become humble and cheerful giver.

In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, give me a clear vision for my career. Lead me into opportunities aligned with my purpose, develop my skills, strengthen my leadership, and expand my impact in healthcare. Help me serve with excellence, integrity, compassion, and wisdom, while...
Replies
9
Views
45
Heavenly Father, bless my career with meaningful employment and let every job opportunity add value to my business opportunities, so that they may serve the Kingdom of God and bring glory to Your name. Grant me wisdom, favor, excellence, and divine connections. As Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit to...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,726
Messages
16,814,345
Members
650,977
Latest member
Loreiraorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom