Please help me pray for ###. ...

Please help me pray for my mom. She’s not feeling well. Her blood sugar is elevated. She’ll have bloodwork done and check up tomorrow. Please help me pray that all will be well. Thank you.
Dear Lord, as Your daughter goes for a check up tomorrow, help her to stick to the instructions that would be given to her, while You correct what exactly is wrong in her system in Jesus' name. AMEN
 
Please help me pray for my mom. She’s not feeling well. Her blood sugar is elevated. She’ll have bloodwork done and check up tomorrow. Please help me pray that all will be well. Thank you.
Praying for your mom and for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
142
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
219
I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom